1 down, 4 to go

so first year of university is done and over with. how do i sum it up? well, for starters, it's exam time and i'm writing a blog. but there have been some definite highs, and definite lows. seeing friends change their minds and leave definitely comes as a shock. i guess i still haven't fully realized this isn't high school; i may be at this university for the next four years, but others may not. when that happens it only has me questioning my position at the school, in this program, and in toronto. is this really where i want to be? it doesn't help that my dad is making it seem so easy for me to come back, coaxing me with home cooked meals, a car and laundry service. a four month summer may be dangerous for my state of mind, seeming to have less responsibilities. this year was definitely a roller coaster and i have learned a shit load, so i regret nothing (ok maybe some things...) but this summer i will definitely be spending some 'me' time on the beach thinking about where the fuck my life is going. 

"i've killed my world and i've killed my time
where do i go, what do i see?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers